We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the shopping cart on our website;
(3) to improve the website's usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
(6) to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
(7) to personalise our website for you.
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all cookies using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking Tools, Options, and un-checking Accept cookies from sites in the Privacy box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use some features on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files ;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you clear private data (this setting can be changed by clicking Tools, Options and Settings in the Private Data box) and then clicking Clear private data in the Tools menu.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Home & Gift Ltd.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us.
Telephone: 0345 1930650
Write to us:
Repro Furniture Company
Staunton on Arrow
Herefordshire HR6 9LF, UK